• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can't Get On To Other Forums!

I don't seem to have that problem, but I did try and start a new thread earlier today in the community board and it never came up in the room...it was as if I never started it.

Have you replied to the activation email??

Check out the threads at the top of the page.

WDWKnowitall
When you registered, you gave an email address. Check you email and click link or cut and paste in your browser to activate your membership on site. You will not have full access until you do. If you have mail filters check and see if activation email went to your junk folder.

One other thing, I assume you did already activate to be able to post at all, but don't know how site is set if it allows you to post here. If you have AOL I have read that several people have been having problems with AOL and this site. Maybe email one of the techs for help.

Are you with AOL? Have you added the webmaster address to the address book?

If you need it sent again I can ask Kathy to do that for you, although that won't be until the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter