Can't get through to book dining

MaleficentUK

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Is anyone having any luck booking dining this week or recently?

I have been on hold with the UK 0800 number for 1.5 hours Tuesday and another hour today, Saturday. No answer.

On Tuesday, I also tried the number on my booking confirmation email. That was answered and the person wanted to help me with dining but for some reason my dates were not showing on the system as available, when they should be. They said try again later in the week. They told me the 0800 number is there 24 hours and to try after 9 p.m. No luck with that today. Being after 9, the number that did answer on Tuesday we closed.

Anyone getting through?

Any news on dining bookings?

Someone on another forum was having issues using that number. I have only ever used the French number +33 160304050 so try that instead

In Disneyland Paris you can almost always book dining reservations on the day itself, in the morning at City Hall or Studio Services.

I would not agree that same-day reservation is an option. This is valid only for some restaurants, usually the low-end of table services or buffets.

If you want to go to the best restaurants, at a time of a day that is convenient (fancy a 4pm lunch or diner?), then making a reservation should NOT be considered optional. Even on low attendance days, many restaurants will be sold out (such as Walt's, Bistrot de Rémy, Inventions, California Grill).

As I mentionned on another thread on this topic, the Twitter DLP team knows that it might be difficult making some reservations at the moment. You can send them a DM with all the details, and they will be more than happy to help you.

Disneyland Paris has different official Twitter accounts in different languages, because of the 6 different languages spoken in Western Europe. The official English account is @DisneyParis_EN

I used the Disneyland Paris EN Twitter. They drew only responding during normal hours, but got back to me and booked my dining for me, with confirmation numbers. Wish I realized a week or so ago.

Thank you cwis!!!!

I also spoke to customer services and asked that they escalate the complaint. One of the people I spoke to was hopeful there would be online booking like WDW once it was fully under Disney control.

Sorry for being late, I have been off the forum for the previous few days!

You can contact “@DLPHelp” on twitter. They are happy to help in French and English, possibly in other languages too.

@MaleficentUK, I'm glad you were able to book your restaurants! The Twitter account is indeed very useful, much more than holding for hours on their always-busy phone line!

Glad you got through! It is also worth remembering that the line is 24 hours and it is unsurprisingly much quieter in the early morning and late at night. I got through instantly at 6.30am French time (I was in South Africa so it was a bit later there!)

I have only ever used the French number +33 160304050 so try that instead
I've only ever used this number too - it does mean a small charge (I use one of those cheap international call services first) but I've never had to wait long for it to be answered.

Hello there,

I won't do it for everyone as I guess it could become a long term job but if I can assist you with one or a few restaurants bookings, please feel free to contact me through private messaging and I'll be more than happy to assist.

Let me know restaurant name (s), date (s), time (s) number of guests in the party (under 3 included) and finally any relevant informations. I almost forgot I'll need a mobile contact number in case restaurant reservations team needs to contact you.

I have access to the DRS of DLP beeing a CM (a lot of abbreviation here :) )

Bis nacher also !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!