Cape May Cafe Breakfast 8/13/06 with pics

Samandmom

<font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea
Cape May Café Breakfast Review
Sunday, August, 13, 2006

We had a 7:30 a.m. ADR for Cape May. We check in and are seated shortly after. Our waitress Sui Chun comes over to take our drink order and tells us to help ourselves to the buffet. We head on up and pick out our food. I got a little bit of an omelet, breakfast potatoes, bacon and a bagel. The kids got some Mickey waffles and cereal. Sui Chun noticed the kids got cereal and brought us over some milk. I don’t remember what DH grabbed. I am sure it was probably bacon, sausage and a bagel. While sitting there eating Sui Chun comes over to feed my DS his cereal. I was shocked that he was letting her. We thought it was funny. She then tried to feed “Princess” (as she called DD) but DD did not want to be fed. DD was a little afraid of the characters so she only wanted them across from her. She also wanted them to sign her autograph book. While eating our breakfast Goofy sneaks up behind me and DD. I get startled till I realize it’s only Goofy. But DD SCREAMED bloody murder. I tried to calm her down as did our waitress and another waitress. I was able to calm her down by bribing her with Krispy Kreme donuts. We go up to get some and she sees Goofy with some other kids and laughs at him. On our way out we notice that they have a yogurt bar. Oh well.

Our overall thoughts of Cape May breakfast:

The food was not bad, we just thought that there was not a lot offered at the buffet. Our waitress Sui Chun was very friendly and funny. We don’t think we will be back due to limited offerings. But we do still want to try dinner out.

Here are some pictures:

It's hard to see but Goofy has my DD's sippy cup. He "drinking" from it. DD thought this was soo funny and this was after the Goofy mis hap.
48140goofydrinking-med.jpg

This a plate of DS's food with cereal and sausage on it.
48140cerealnsausage-med.jpg

This is my plate with a crossiant, eggs, bacon, mickey waffle, breakfast potatoes and of course ketchup. (my meals are sometimes not complete without ketchup :rotfl: )
48140capemay-med.jpg

We had one extra ADR scheduled so we decided to pay for this one, since it was a buffet and one of the cheaper ones. Our total came out to $63.86 plus we tipped her $12.00

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for posting this review! I just booked it for our last morning and was nervous since I haven't heard much about the breakfasts here. But I'm definitely more excited now!!! My boyfriend got excited by the mickey waffle picture. We hadn't seen these anywhere on our last trip. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter