Cape May Cafe or Chef Mickey's?

blockmiller

Earning My Ears
Which character breakfast would you choose? Cape May Cafe or Chef Mickey's Buffet?

I made PS for our trip in June at Chef Mickey's. We went to Chef Mickey's in Dec. 2001 and really enjoyed the character breakfast. We've never been to Cape May Cafe and wonder how it would be.

Thanks for your input!!

Its basically the same breakfast only close to Epcot/MGM, and Mickey isnt at cape may.

Keep your CM ps and have dinner over at Cape May. Its a much better buffet imho, than the breakfast.

Have done both, in my opinion Chef Mickey is OVER RATED!!!!! We did not care for our experience there. We did enjoy Cape May breakfast, much more relaxing atmosphere, we had a much better table location, better service, better food. Character interation about the same at both.

I would do Cape May again but Chef Mickey.... no way!

Personally we prefer Cape May to Chef Mickey's. Chef Mickey's is always extremely crowded and loud. Cape May has a more relaxed atmosphere and we feel that breakfast buffet has a wider selection. The characters and servers are so attentive. We love it! In fact, Cape May is our "must do" character breakfast every trip. It has become a yearly tradition for us. We love to walk around the Yacht and Beach Club Resorts and stroll along the boardwalk. Plus you can catch the bus to Epcot and MGM. It is all a matter of personal opinion, but maybe you should give Cape May a try if you are curious, since you have already been to Chef Mickey's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter