Cape May Character Breakfast

heidijot

I Am The Evil Queen
Hello,

We just returned from 8 days in WDW, and the last 4 days were spent at the BWI. Sunday morning we had ADR's a short walk away, at Cape May at the YBC. The breakfast was wonderful!!! :thumbsup2 The best character breakfast I have attended!!! There was a yogurt parfait bar, with fresh straw, blue and raspberries, vanilla yogurt and a yummy granola!! I could have just eaten that but of course I had to try the Mickey Waffles, warm and crispy, a decadent chocolate croissant, crisp bacon, and more fresh fruit...pineapple, melons, orange and grapefruit sections, whole bananas...ambrosia, and whole hard boiled eggs. My dh loved the egg dishes,and the potatoes, while my dh,13, loved the donuts and the cereal bar. Orange juice and coffee were free flowing from a very pleasant castmember named Cindy, The characters, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, were very friendly and spent a lot of time with each table. The atmosphere was calmer then at Chef Mickey's..more laid back and beach like!!!
If you are looking for good food and an easy pace you can't gp wrong with Cape May for breakfast!!!

Heidi

heidijot said:
Hello,

We just returned from 8 days in WDW, and the last 4 days were spent at the BWI. Sunday morning we had ADR's a short walk away, at Cape May at the YBC. The breakfast was wonderful!!! :thumbsup2 The best character breakfast I have attended!!! There was a yogurt parfait bar, with fresh straw, blue and raspberries, vanilla yogurt and a yummy granola!! I could have just eaten that but of course I had to try the Mickey Waffles, warm and crispy, a decadent chocolate croissant, crisp bacon, and more fresh fruit...pineapple, melons, orange and grapefruit sections, whole bananas...ambrosia, and whole hard boiled eggs. My dh loved the egg dishes,and the potatoes, while my dh,13, loved the donuts and the cereal bar. Orange juice and coffee were free flowing from a very pleasant castmember named Cindy, The characters, Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale, were very friendly and spent a lot of time with each table. The atmosphere was calmer then at Chef Mickey's..more laid back and beach like!!!
If you are looking for good food and an easy pace you can't gp wrong with Cape May for breakfast!!!

Heidi
Thanks for the info as we will be having breakfast there this month!! :cheer2:

We always eat there twice--once for dinner and once for the CB~ it is our fav, and agree it is much calmer than Chef Mickey's! In the countless times we have eaten there, I have never tried the yogurt bar, but will this time. Thanks for mentioning it. :sunny:

Thanks for the review. We just yesterday added an AR to here on the 24th of this month. Now, with breakfast being my favorite meal already, I am excited about trying the Cape May Cafe.

Cape May is very nice for breakfast. The characters are a bonus for kids, but it is never a zoo like some of the other character meals. Great Review! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter