Car Park

wilki32

Mouseketeer
As we are staying in the Davy Crockett Ranch we will be driving to the parks, where is the car park for Disneyland Park. I would imagine it will be well sign posted.
Also I can't find the ranch on my sat nav, its only 12 months old and I beleive DCR is older than that. Is there anything close, the golf course is on there, is that close?
As you can tell my sense of direction is pretty poor!
Anthony

I've never arrived by car but apparently there is an exit "Parcs Disneyland" next to highway A4 from where signs guide you to the parking lot of the themeparks. I'm sure lots of people will be able to give you more practical help when they all get home from work later on!! :)

It is well sign posted on the A4 - the exits are numbered - Davy Crockett is 13 and Disneyland is 14.

I noticed that multimap and autoroute also don't have DCR listed, but Disneyland Golf and the Disney Hotels can all be found.

Reid

note if you visit the parks later in the afternoon, the car park may look like it is closed (with barriers down),but the far left will be open.

Parking is free at the parks but you must remember your ticket (ours

was pink) which proves you are an on-site guest.

If you are visiting disney village at night follow the signs for Disney village parking. These lead to a large multi-storey car park next to the studios & behind the cinema. You take a ticket from the barrier on arrival & pay at machines prior to exit. On your return to the car park if you take your parking ticket & proof of stay ticket to the office on the ground floor, they will waive your parking fee. There are no signs to tell you this or we didn't see any.

The car-park is new and very clean. Each floor is a different colour & each bay is numbered. To make sure we found ourr car DS took a photo of our number on his mobile phone!

We just returned from Davy Crockett so any more questions do ask

Thanks for the replies
Disney owl, guess what, I have a few questions!
We have a continental breakfast with our accomodation, how does it work, do we all have to go and get it or can 1/2 people go and get it for the rest?
Where do you get the breakfast from?
Is DCR signposted from the A4 and is it clear.
We go at the end of July so times may differ but is Wishes on every night.
How does it differ from WDW (saw it at WDW last December and became a very close run between that and Reflections of Earth)
Thanks again
Anthony

Sorry no idea about fireworks - you don't get them in June!

Reception at DCR is at the enterance after a maned barrier Then the road goes through the camp to the top where pool restaurant etc is. Off this road are "loops " where the cabins are situated. These are named - we were in bob-cat. near enterance in each loop is a small log cabin open 7.30 to 11.00. This is where you pick up your breakfast. You have to take with you your card which is issued when you arrived. This proves you are staying at DCR , Dates & number of people in your party.

Any one from your party can pick up breakfast providing they remember this ticket.
Breakfast was
Croissants
1 baggette
Choc milk (if you want it)
cartons of orange juice
Tea bags
coffee
dried milk
butter
jaM

everything was fresh & v. nice.

If travelling from Paris you reach Junction 13 for DCR first, it is signposted from Motorway, slip road leads to a roundabout & DCR is off that roundabout. Very very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter