car rental TPA

Took

DIS Veteran
Has anyone rented lately from the Tampa airport? What agency did you use? What was the price like? How about the experience?

Thanks!

Funny you should ask. I just found a great rate out of Tampa for 10 days beginning Sunday of Memorial Day weekend from Dollar, using code GMF40. This same code did not work for me out of Orlando, but the Orlando rate was cheapest with no code.

We have used both Dollar and National at Tampa airport. When we used Dollar in Nov. 01, there were plenty of cars even late at night... Dollar was just across a walkway from the terminal. Ted used National when he traveled for business in August. He said you have to take a shuttle to get to the National cars.

I say go with the cheapest.

THe cool thing about Tampa is that the rental car counters are in the same area as the baggage claim. Your SO can get the bags while you get the car.... you should finish around the same time and you're on your way!

Holly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter