Car service from Tampa Airport to WDW?

Baduist

Mouseketeer
following my previous post...

Our NYC->MCO flight got cancelled. Delta was able to find us a flight to Tampa instead of MCO, which is a lot closer than Fort Lauderdale.

Renting a car is not an option for us, and we'd rather avoid a bus / train, as we're traveling with two babies. Does anyone know of a company that can offer door-to-door car service from Tampa airport to Disney?

Thanks!

following my previous post...

Our NYC->MCO flight got cancelled. Delta was able to find us a flight to Tampa instead of MCO, which is a lot closer than Fort Lauderdale.

Renting a car is not an option for us, and we'd rather avoid a bus / train, as we're traveling with two babies. Does anyone know of a company that can offer door-to-door car service from Tampa airport to Disney?

Thanks!

They don't go from Tampa to Disney, they will take you from Tampa airport to MCO though and if you were set up for Magic Express there then you'd be able to take that on to Disney. If not you could get another car service at MCO to Disney or even an uber?

You can look online for the following companies that I know offer transport services at WDW to see if they will do your route:

Lyft
Uber
Mear's
You'll be able to get a price quite from all before you book.

HTH!

You can look online for the following companies that I know offer transport services at WDW to see if they will do your route:

Lyft
Uber
Mear's
You'll be able to get a price quite from all before you book.

HTH!

A taxi from Mears: Luxury Van - 340.00, Luxury SUV - 360.00... that's a 4 hour ride (for the driver 2 from, 2 back). They can pick you up at the airport in Tampa and I just put in for a drop off at Disney Springs, but wherever you're going in Disney... shouldn't be too much different.

Tony Hinds does Tampa airport transportation to wherever your hotel is in Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter