Card and Card Candy Swaps~Interest Thread

I have 5 Christmas cards, so I am definitely in for cards. Still thinking on the card candy...

this one looks like fun ... I've been trying to make more cards this year instead of buying them so this will jump start me!

I'd be in!

I was scared about the card candy too, but its really just like elements for pages (and mine were just in bags). They aslo come in well for kids making cards, as it makes their stuff look better but they don't get bored halfway;)

Just an FYI - signups will be later than 9:30 this morning. I want to get my errands done in one fell swoop, so I'm going to drop at camp and then do my running. I'll be back by noon ;)

(Not that I expect a rush anyway).

Just an FYI - signups will be later than 9:30 this morning. I want to get my errands done in one fell swoop, so I'm going to drop at camp and then do my running. I'll be back by noon ;)

(Not that I expect a rush anyway).

Okay dokay. I will go do the allergy run right now instead of waiting. :thumbsup2

So sorry to throw things off! I've got some PMs (no, not PMS), so I'm going adding those now and will be up momentarily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter