• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caribe Royale ?- Thanks for the answers

castleri

DIS Veteran
12/20/01 thanks for the replies- We are doing most of the trip at Old Key West but needed to save some points so it appears this will be a good place at a good value. Hope you have a Happy Holiday season - I know we will -

Anyone have any comments on the Caribe Royale hotel? Am traveling with teenage son and his friend and need three beds. They have a $99 per night rate that includes breakfast. Just looking for some input - good or bad.

Thank you

Is the third bed a pullout couch?

The Caribe Royale is a nice hotel near dt disney. I haven't stayed there, but it usually gets positive reviews on this board. Try doing a search for the Caribe.

I needed three beds also this summer (dd and ds teens). We stayed at the brand new Residence Inn LBV near dt disney. 2 br, 2 baths, l king bed and 2 queen beds, plus kitchen and full free breakfast. the breakfast had a very complete selction cold and hot.

We reserved thru quikbook.com at $l05.nite.

Hercamore

The Caribe Royale is wonderful...we had a two bedroom villa...it was huge. The pools are great, people very nice there...and it is minutes from disney.

We stayed here 2 years ago. It was nice. We had 3 adults and 2 small kids in the room. The bedroom has 2 double beds, dresser and tv. The living room has a pool out couch, tv, microwave and mini fridge along with plenty of drawer space.

The breakfast was good, nothing fancy but had a nice variety of hot and cold items. The pool was nice and heated. We prefer staying on site at WDW but this worked out well because we needed extra room and didn't want to pay the prices for 2 rooms at disney. I would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter