Carousel of Progress open?

hunnypotmama

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
My trip is in 3 weeks. I checked the refurb list and it seems like all that will be closed is Swiss Family Treehouse and BTMR. Does this mean CoP is up and running in October??? I have never seen it and I really want to.

I don't know if it will be open but it was not open this week when we went on Wed. It just said "Open Seasonally"

You might call and ask. I would love for my DGS4 to see it too. It has been closed everytime we have been for the past several years.

I agree either call or email WDW and ask if it is open. I just sent an email to them asking if it will be open for our trip. Our dates are Sep. 24 - 28. I will let you know what they tell me.

COP is closed again. It will probably open around the holidays. I love that attraction. It is too bad that they close it during certain times.

We were there for Night of Joy and it was open! We were so pleased! (It was impossible to get on Space Mountain, but my daughter was VERY happy that Carousel was open! We all love it so much.)

Katherine

I've heard, on this board, that COP will be reopening in mis October when AE goes down for rehab and staying open through the holidays.

Deb

Originally posted by dahirsh
I've heard, on this board, that COP will be reopening in mis October when AE goes down for rehab and staying open through the holidays.

That would be SO cool....we have never been on COP & we don't like AE!

Originally posted by Vinnie The Pooh
Where did the information for the rehab of AE come from? I see nothing here or on the WDW web site.

I read it here a couple of weeks ago.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter