• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carry On

Yes. I'm not aware of any carry-on restrictions, other than the obvious (no weapons, etc.)

I suppose you could carry it ALL on if you wanted to. The biggest problem with carry ons is that you have to lug them around with you until they let you into your room. Sometimes they let you drop your stuff off in the room even when they are not ready for you to take occupancy of it yet. Other times they will NOT let you near the rooms until they are all ready.

So if you get stuck with your stuff, you haul it to rockin' bar d to make palo ressies, to the kids club to sign the kids in and up to the spa to make those ressies. Then off to Parrot Cay or Topsiders for lunch - which you will be more than ready for if you have a lot of carry on baggage. Be careful of what you wish for because it may come true!:smooth:

And Duh ... whatever you want to carry on has to fit through the xray machines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter