Cartier Towncar Experience

mrsapalm

<font color=FF0099>WDWWDS COO & Senior Exec. VP<fo
I went on a solo trip last weekend and decided to book Cartier Towncar due to the positive feedback I read on this board. My driver, Ali, was waiting patiently for me, as my flight got in 30 minutes late (was held up in Houston by all the terrible rain we had last Thursday night). I was immediately whisked away to the new towncar pickup/parking area and was on the road immediately (instead of having to sit around and wait for the driver to go fetch the car and bring it back to pick you up). Ali was nothing but extra courteous and made polite conversation (without being intrusive - I'm a quiet person by nature) on our way to the hotel. He was very gracious and even called me "Miss A____" which I secretly loved.
He was a few minutes early for his pick-up time on the day I flew out. Again, he was very courteous and polite the whole way back to the airport.
His car was very clean and smelled nice - it had no signs of wear and tear and he was an excellent driver.
So, I love love love Cartier Towncar (and the price is hard to beat) and if you book, request Ali - he's excellent!
-AP

Ali was nothing but extra courteous and made polite conversation

I can't agree more. We had Ali in July and he was very prompt and patient. I believe he is the owner of Cartier. He was working for Tiffany when we had him (until he got his own service off the ground). I'm so glad you liked the service its nice to see a new company get business. Keeps the competition on their toes :)

Just wanted to add that I booked based on reading a positive review here on the Transportation board, but I can't remember who wrote it -- it was recently though. I told Ali about it and told him I would be writing up my own review to post.
-AP

"Just wanted to add that I booked based on reading a positive review here on the Transportation board, "

Hey I think that was me!!! Ali is very sweet and I had posted our experience and then was contacted by alot of Dis member by PM.

I'm thinking about using Cartier on my trip in Aug. Does anyone know how early they pick you up from the resort before your flight home? I used to use Mears but there always seemed to be too much waiting when I got off the plane and they always picked us up so early on the day to leave.

I was given the choice as to what time I wanted to be picked up for my return flight. I was picked up two hours before my scheduled flight time, and arrived with plenty of time to go through security and wait around for boarding time (I took a 6:00 p.m. flight on a Sunday).
Thank you lsyorke - I think it was you!
-AP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter