cases of beer, sodas, snack foods, milk

bigdumbdog

Earning My Ears
Will be staying at the CR in August for 8 nights. Have a large group in 3 rooms and am planning on getting refrigerators in rooms. Since I wasn't planning on renting a car, was wondering if you can purchase at the CR reasonably priced cases of beer, sodas, milk, snack foods, and other ready to eat junk foods. Or must I get a car to make trips to the quick food/grocery stores on or out of the Disney Complex?

We have purchased snacks, beer, etc.. at the Goodings supermarket at the Crossroads strip mall near Downtown Disney. Reasonable, not really, conveinient, yes.

Leah

Last time we stayed there we bought a small amount of essentials - milk, juice, beer/wine at the resort as we had no car, either. I wish I knew then that the towncar service could have made a l/2 hr stop at the grocery store on the way to the resort.

When we stayed at CBR last December we paid 4.50 for a 2 liter bottle of coke!! :eek:

I must say though that the Goodings across the street is not any better...well, they are cheaper, but cheaper than Disney prices...I think we paid 2.00 for a 2 liter there...:) It was cheaper though to buy things there and since we had a car, it wasn't a big deal...but I would definitely recommend finding a store outside of Disney (whether it is Goodings or not)...it will save money for you as Disney is really so high when it comes to stuff like that! :)

Have a great time!!

Hey you know another option is to ship stuff down to be there when you arrive. Fed Ex ground is the cheapest for the heavy stuff. Or there is a taxi service that will take you anywhere for $10 pp each way. If you get a bunch of stuff it might save you some money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter