Casey's Corner location

Thomasboys

Mouseketeer
I want to try Casey's Corner on our next trip as a possible lunch meal, but it seems out of the way from most of the lands in MK. If you eat here, does it seem out of the way to come out of the lands and back down MS?

I want to try Casey's Corner on our next trip as a possible lunch meal, but it seems out of the way from most of the lands in MK. If you eat here, does it seem out of the way to come out of the lands and back down MS?
No

I don’t think so. If it’s for lunch, it’s nice to get out of the craziness for a little bit and relax. It’s right on the corner at the end of Main St. Enjoy!

No, not at all. You don't need to walk back down Main Street, it's in the hub. Very short walk from Adventureland. Still a short walk from any other land. MK really isn't that big, it doesn't take very long to get anywhere.

No it’s not really out of the way. However the hotdogs may be different than you are used to. The foot longs are big but all beef so if you don’t like those or $13+ for a hotdog try it.

It only seems far when you are coming from the Haunted Mansion and have to fight the crowds to get out of Liberty Square to get back to the hub. But, in terms of actual distance, it is not far at all.

Casey's offers online ordering through the MDE app. You'll save yourself LOTS of time in line by using online ordering.

Be aware that the tables to eat outside are a bit of a zoo. Across Main Street, by the Plaza restaurant, are more outdoor tables and chairs. You may find it easier to snag a table there. When my wife and I want to eat at Casey's, we find a table over by the Plaza, then order through the app. By the time we walk across Main Street and get to the order pickup window (which takes about a minute), the food is ready to pick up. After eating the hot dogs, we're then ideally situated for ice cream at the Plaza.

It's not all the way down Main Street - it's right at the edge of the hub at the beginning of MS.

It only seems far when you are coming from the Haunted Mansion and have to fight the crowds to get out of Liberty Square to get back to the hub. But, in terms of actual distance, it is not far at all.

Casey's offers online ordering through the MDE app. You'll save yourself LOTS of time in line by using online ordering.

Be aware that the tables to eat outside are a bit of a zoo. Across Main Street, by the Plaza restaurant, are more outdoor tables and chairs. You may find it easier to snag a table there. When my wife and I want to eat at Casey's, we find a table over by the Plaza, then order through the app. By the time we walk across Main Street and get to the order pickup window (which takes about a minute), the food is ready to pick up. After eating the hot dogs, we're then ideally situated for ice cream at the Plaza.

This is so perfect!!! Maybe some of the best advice I've received on these boards...a tee up for ice cream - kudos!

Its easy to get to, just at the corner of the hub.
Be warned, that there usually is a line. Even worse at popular times to eat. So don't plan to go there at noon and walk right up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!