Cass, Rob & Kira - 10 nights at Universal Orlando August 2019 - "It's a sniffler!!"

Funny story - way back when, I read your trip report from when Kira was very little (I want to say 2 or 3) and I thought your tip of taking fresh cold fruit to snack on was the best idea. So I used that idea for several trips and shared it with friends and family. Only I couldn't remember for the longest time who I got the idea from! So you are officially known to my friends and family as "the fruit lady" :rotfl::rotfl:

That's so funny! I call her that too for other reasons! Just kidding...hahahaha

Thanks for such a great report!! We are thinking of late August and will likely do a week at Universal and a week at Disney - and having AP at Universal sounds like the way to go so we can do rides at night or morning when it isn't so hot!!

I really thought your pictures in the parks were outstanding

I sometimes get a pm asking me if there are any visuals of the rides and locations

Told a couple of peeps to come read this report as it has pictures of rides they asked about

Thank you so much for your report! We are going this August, and your report gave me a great idea of what to expect, and what to do!!!

Only on page 1 and I’m so pleased to have ten trip days worth of reading ahead! I’ve read your trip reports since Kira was just a little and love seeing her grow up through the years. Thank you for continuing to make the reports for us to enjoy!

Gosh, I can't believe I never responded to these, so sorry! :eek:😬

Funny story - way back when, I read your trip report from when Kira was very little (I want to say 2 or 3) and I thought your tip of taking fresh cold fruit to snack on was the best idea. So I used that idea for several trips and shared it with friends and family. Only I couldn't remember for the longest time who I got the idea from! So you are officially known to my friends and family as "the fruit lady" :rotfl::rotfl:

LOL The FRUIT lady!! :rotfl2:

That was a good idea though, right?? :p If we ever do another summer trip, I think I will be doing that again. ::yes::

Love your avatar by the way :love:

That's so funny! I call her that too for other reasons! Just kidding...hahahaha

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks for such a great report!! We are thinking of late August and will likely do a week at Universal and a week at Disney - and having AP at Universal sounds like the way to go so we can do rides at night or morning when it isn't so hot!!

Yes, absolutely!! Early in the morning and once the sun goes down is the best time to go! :cool1:

I really thought your pictures in the parks were outstanding

I sometimes get a pm asking me if there are any visuals of the rides and locations

Told a couple of peeps to come read this report as it has pictures of rides they asked about

Thank you! :blush: :blush: :blush: :hug:

Thank you so much for your report! We are going this August, and your report gave me a great idea of what to expect, and what to do!!!

Guess you didn't get to make that trip, huh? :sad1: Maybe next year? :rolleyes1

Only on page 1 and I’m so pleased to have ten trip days worth of reading ahead! I’ve read your trip reports since Kira was just a little and love seeing her grow up through the years. Thank you for continuing to make the reports for us to enjoy!

Wooo hooo! I hope you enjoy! :cool1:

I love that about re-reading my trippies, seeing her grow up. :love:My first one was from her first Disney trip in 2007 but ended up deleting that one for personal reasons. I still have the videos on YT though :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!