Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder??? Get the fog outta here!

Hi Cass! Nancy finally got me on Disboards> Just wanted to tell you how much Kenny and I enjoyed reading your trip report.:flower1:

Last one didn't work. And it says there is content of WMG in it - music, I think, that is blocked by WMG or not officially licensed here. :crazy2: :guilty:

Whatever - i really enjoyed your trip report! :thanks: I'm happy that it was that great for you guys and I hope there there will be lots of those coming in the future!!

Hi Cass! Nancy finally got me on Disboards> Just wanted to tell you how much Kenny and I enjoyed reading your trip report.:flower1:

Hi Karen :wave2:

Glad you made it here and that you enjoyed the report :goodvibes :cool1:

Last one didn't work. And it says there is content of WMG in it - music, I think, that is blocked by WMG or not officially licensed here. :crazy2: :guilty:

Whatever - i really enjoyed your trip report! :thanks: I'm happy that it was that great for you guys and I hope there there will be lots of those coming in the future!!

Grrr! All because of one stinkin' song, My House by Flo Rida! WTH does he have against Germany?? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Sorry :sad1:

Thanks Toony :hug:

Was Belle always in her christmas attire or only during certain times? We are on a merrytime cruise this year and my daughter would love to get a photo in the matching christmas dress!
Day 5 Part 1

And just like that, it's Christmas!
christmas_smiley7.gif

Kira woke up around 8 I think and snuggled in our bed for awhile. She's such a good kid, didn't even mention Santa or presents, just wanted to snuggle and have some family time. :love:

I even had to ask her if she was ready to check on stockings, which she totally was. :goodvibes

319.jpg

320.jpg

321.jpg

My sister had given me a gift for her, so that was opened too and just in case you didn't notice, she is a huge Stitch fan :stitch:

322.jpg

Santa gave her these little santa hat hair clips, which she LOVED and wore ALL day :p

323.jpg

Christmas in bed? Yes please :worship:

324.jpg

325.jpg

And just like that, Christmas was over :lmao:

Even more amazing...this view :cloud9:

326.jpg

Best Christmas evah!!! :love:

327.jpg

Time for breakfast! Oh look, it was already made for us, just had to grab it :P

328.jpg

This man is so easy to please, just give him a buffet :lmao:

This is the look of pure happiness, people! :rotfl2:

329.jpg

The pools were dead quiet, note to self, Christmas morning is a great time to hit the pools!

330.jpg

Santa was going to be in the Atrium for 3 hours that morning. I had asked Kira if she wanted to go see him and take a pic since we never did our usual mall Santa photo. I cautioned her that the line will probably be long and she said NO!

SO my kid :rolleyes2

I suggested we walk by and just check it out, in the hopes of changing her mind. When we did walk by, there was NO ONE in line :eek:

WHAT!!!????

How is this even possible???

Of course, it would have been nice had she been wearing something a little fancier but who cares, Santa was there and there were NO lines!!

We ran down to deck 3 and there was ONE family ahead of us!!

SCORE!!!

:cool1:

331.jpg

This was the only other professional photo we bought...the tiny santa hat was a precious touch :rotfl:

332.jpg

They had this massive spread in front of Guest Services! We just ate so we didn't partake but it looked quite impressive.

333.jpg

334.jpg

335.jpg

336.jpg

337.jpg

Out of nowhere, all alone, we spotted Tiana!

338.jpg

Up on deck 5, we found Belle in her Christmas outfit, just watching over the Atrium, all alone!

What the heck? It was like Christmas morning!!

:rolleyes1

339.jpg

We also found a duck....

346.jpg

Talk about a WONDERFUL way to spend Christmas morning
hapydancsmil.gif

loveshower.gif

Thank you for your report! I loved reading through it and seeing all the pictures of the magic.

Was Belle always in her christmas attire or only during certain times? We are on a merrytime cruise this year and my daughter would love to get a photo in the matching christmas dress!

I don't think we saw her in her regular dress the whole cruise but then again, we didn't stalk her or anything :p

Thank you for your report! I loved reading through it and seeing all the pictures of the magic.

Thank you CaseyJo :goodvibes

WOW - a Timon trip report! :worship:

I just found your report and am so glad I did. I remember reading your reports from many moons ago and have always loved them. And, I can’t believe your baby girl is grown up!! Time can’t fly that quickly, can it!?! I hope to read a lot more of your reports in the future!

WOW - a Timon trip report! :worship:

I just found your report and am so glad I did. I remember reading your reports from many moons ago and have always loved them. And, I can’t believe your baby girl is grown up!! Time can’t fly that quickly, can it!?! I hope to read a lot more of your reports in the future!

Awwww, thanks lucas :hug:

Time does certainly fly!!! ::yes::

I just started my latest Trip Report, here's the link: :thumbsup2

Cass, Rob & Kira - Universal and 10-night Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Disney Fantasy

Cool trip report! You have a beautiful family, and thanks for sharing!

I just read your trippie beginning to end! I'm getting ready to start on the 10 night Southern Caribbean report. I get really desperate when it's been a long time between cruises, so I read trip reports to pass the time.

The fog in Galveston made me panic and I was soooooo disappointed families weren't being announced going on board. And what was up with the Sail Away party??? I'm glad it got better after such a rocky start!

One question, where did you have to go to get the TA free parking at the port? I'm hoping NOT to have fog next month and the long parking line that seems to go with it. I have always paid to park so I'm happy I got this tidbit of info from you.

Thanks! I'm off to check it out.

We just missed sailing with you! Darn it all! We were on the 6/17/17 11-nighter right before you guys.

You don't say :scratchin

Hahahaha, I just saw this, sorry :p

Cool trip report! You have a beautiful family, and thanks for sharing!

Awww, thanks so much :hug: :flower3:

I just read your trippie beginning to end! I'm getting ready to start on the 10 night Southern Caribbean report. I get really desperate when it's been a long time between cruises, so I read trip reports to pass the time.

The fog in Galveston made me panic and I was soooooo disappointed families weren't being announced going on board. And what was up with the Sail Away party??? I'm glad it got better after such a rocky start!

One question, where did you have to go to get the free parking at the port? I'm hoping NOT to have fog next month and the long parking line that seems to go with it. I have always paid to park so I'm happy I got this tidbit of info from you.

I feel the same way! Reading trip reports help in between cruises ::yes::

I hope you don't get the fog either! For the TA parking, you enter the fenced site, if someone is out directing cars, just tell them you need to get the free parking and they will direct you to the white trailer that is on the very left side at the front (adjacent to where everyone pays) and then you can just head over there, park and run in to show your credentials. They give you a pass and then you put that in your car and just follow all the cars to park.

If no one is directing, don't get in the long line of cars, head up on the left until you see a white trailer.

I will try to post a link via Google Maps, if it works, it is the building with a grey roof, above the blue roofed tent.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@29.3051712,-94.8039573,241m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Last edited:
Enjoyed reading your trip report and the videos very much. I hope you ARE going on the Christmas Cruise in December 2017. It's good you found something to make Christmas fun for you again. We are going on the Disney Wonder out of Galveston this coming December 15th, 2017; and looking foward to it very much.

Thank you for sharing with us. I'm going on a Merrytime Disney cruise on the Wonder this December, and it was great to read your trip report.

You're very welcome :goodvibes

I hope you have a WONDERful time :thumbsup2 :beach:

Enjoyed reading your trip report and the videos very much. I hope you ARE going on the Christmas Cruise in December 2017. It's good you found something to make Christmas fun for you again. We are going on the Disney Wonder out of Galveston this coming December 15th, 2017; and looking foward to it very much.

Thanks for the comment :hug:

Sadly, we are not scheduled to go on any cruise until August next year but we've been super blessed to have cruised twice in the past 11 months, so I am not complaining ;)

You will have an awesome cruise, I just know it :cool1:

Snzy44, we are on your cruise on the 15th! I have binged read this wonderful TR to get ideas and thoughts on what to do and see...Poured over her Navigators, wondering if we will have the same activities/movies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!