~*~Cassie LIVE ~*~ Day 17 ~ Flying with Rash-Boy

I think we'll get the next exciting report when...........................................THE VISA BILL COMES IN!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you really did have the fairy tale vacation. I remember when you were sweating about the details in planning, I'm so glad everything went so well. Those trips don't happen very often. Welcome back!

I just had to register to reply to your trip reports. Wow!
What a great trip you had and how lucky you are to have had such a long and extravagant trip! I am amazed at the planning you did! Our family was there at the Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf from 8/19 to 8/26. We were there at the Sci Fi Dine in on the 23rd at the same time as you, and my husband had the same lunch as you!
Thanks for your wonderful posts!:D

Originally posted by teentoddlermom
I just had to register to reply to your trip reports.

Wow... I am so flattered,, I have never had anyone register before :)

Thanx for your response...

==========

Damo ~ LOL, my Visa did arrive, OUCH! all those tacky souveniers of Noel's really added up.

==========

Thanx everyone for reading... I guess the next big trip will be next summer unless something pops up in the meantime.

>>^..^<<

Cassie I read all your trip reports and enjoyed them very much!

One question: how did you get stuff delivered to your room before you got there? That's how you got Pal Mickey, right?

I wanted to do the same thing, I am staying at the Swan! In 3 weeks!

Thanks for posting all your wonderful tales!

Hi Hunnypotmama

I had concierge pick up Pal Mickey and the Gujest of Honor Badge and have it in the room for when we arrived... she billed my Visa for it the week prior.

The other things like the pillow gifts for my daughter, I shopped for in Toronto and sent Fedex to the hotel. The turndown housekeeper put them out every evening on her bed.

Have fun on your holiday!!

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter