Cast Member & Concierge thanks

Eddie

Mouseketeer
I know sometimes people complain about how the service is now as compared to what it was. We have been here for 2 weeks and all the CM at parks & resorts have been great. Too many names to remember but service has been fantastic and just think they sometimes get a bad rap. Also Concierge and Manager at The Boardwalk went out of there way on a small item. It was not room related or any problem just went out of there way to make a couple of our group HAPPY. So a big thanks to all.

I am very critical of Disney. They have spent years and millions of dollars convincing us that they are above all the rest and I expect them to live up to it. I guess that I don't post positive experiences because I expect nothing less.

I am happy that you had a wonderful time.

:earsboy: Bill

I know sometimes people complain about how the service is now as compared to what it was. We have been here for 2 weeks and all the CM at parks & resorts have been great. Too many names to remember but service has been fantastic and just think they sometimes get a bad rap. Also Concierge and Manager at The Boardwalk went out of there way on a small item. It was not room related or any problem just went out of there way to make a couple of our group HAPPY. So a big thanks to all.

Thank you for that!! I really get tired of those that are so critical because they kind of live in the past.....things will never be what they were....all over the world, not just in Disney. The CM's at Boardwalk are just so awesome...we had a really awful family thing that occurred during a stay there....not related to our stay, but we had to leave immediately and return home. Bent over backwards to help us through a very awful time.

Have been members for nearly 20 years....and only one complaint when a studio was not cleaned properly....a visit to the front desk was all it took. One complaint in 20 years....but probably 70 visits in those 20 years.

Love the BWV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter