Cast member haircuts?

wdw_monster

Mouseketeer
Hey there!

I didn't know where to post this.
I know some one that has an interview at disney world for a cook job on Tuesday, not college program. He has a full grizzly beard and hair down to his butt. He's going to shave off his beard completely but doesn't know how to cut his hair. Is any place in the orlando area not in the theme parks that specialize in cast member hair styles for men?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There's enough Disney Cast around that if you go into pretty much any salon or barbershop and say "I need a Disney haircut", they'll be able to take care of you. Personally, I go to Hair Cuttery.

As for the beard, Disney does allow a fully-grown neatly trimmed beard, trimmed at 1/4" long

Found the info on the Disney Look on their website...under the section of hair for men.

Hair must be neatly cut on the back and sides, forming a smooth, symmetrical appearance so that it does not extend beyond or cover any part of the ears or the shirt collar. The overall style must be neat, natural and balanced proportionally.

He's going to have to part with his locks, I'm afraid.

My daughter has been there 5 years and has had her hair colored several times. She has gone to various hair places and pretty much all of them know how to cut/color/style hair to Disney standards. In fact I think all of them have had someone working in there that has worked at Disney (in some capacity) over the years.

Liz

I just got a job at walt Disney world in parking , I have kinda mix people hair I have 2 braids but I seen on the look book about braids its nothing that stands out its just box braids with fake hair at the end but it matches my hair now . I really need help do I take it out before I start or can I keep it in I just know with my hair its going to be really hot outside and I'm trying to keep it out my face.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!