Cast members that trade challenge coins?

ratlenhum

DIS Veteran
I've seen Disney challenge coins on eBay so I was wondering if any cast members currently trade them? Most likely it would be security. Heading down this weekend and thinking of bringing some to trade

I've never heard of these being a tradable thing. I know we got coins for working Epcot's 30th but they were presented as CM only and not something we should ever sell for profit etc. after researching what a challenge coin is I think the ones they gave us are replicas of challenge coins they gave out to all Epcot CMs on opening day. I know security received a different set at some point as well but newer security may not have them.

I've never heard of these being a tradable thing. I know we got coins for working Epcot's 30th but they were presented as CM only and not something we should ever sell for profit etc. after researching what a challenge coin is I think the ones they gave us are replicas of challenge coins they gave out to all Epcot CMs on opening day. I know security received a different set at some point as well but newer security may not have them.

Here they are very popular with the Police Department. They trade a lot. I thought I'd ask. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!