Castaway Club Number

jcb

always emerging from hibernation
I am almost positive I never received a Castaway Club number from Wondering in December 08. Is there someplace to call? I looked on the DCL website it was - shockingly - no help.

Unfortunately, my DILs booked through an agency other than DU so it is a little awkard to ask AAA to check. If that is what I need to do, I will.

I am almost positive I never received a Castaway Club number from Wondering in December 08. Is there someplace to call? I looked on the DCL website it was - shockingly - no help.

Unfortunately, my DILs booked through an agency other than DU so it is a little awkard to ask AAA to check. If that is what I need to do, I will.

You dont need your Castaway Club number....

When the time gets closer...just let us know and we will double check to make sure it's noted.

We'll take care of you.:thumbsup2

You can call DCL at anytime and they will give you the number.

They don't mail the info anymore :(

Do kids have a castaway club number? I'm getting ready to book our 2nd cruise and there is a place on the guest information for the Castaway Club ID for each traveler. Just wondering.

Do kids have a castaway club number? I'm getting ready to book our 2nd cruise and there is a place on the guest information for the Castaway Club ID for each traveler. Just wondering.

Yes, the kids have their own Castaway Club numbers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!