Castle Collection- Frozen?

Livelovedance

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard anything about the Disney Castle Collection release for Frozen? I’ve been waiting to order the pin. It seems like it was released and sold out on the UK shopDisney site, but there’s nothing on the US one. :confused3

Wow, thank you for this! I’ve never seen the new items page before! I’ll keep checking that page for updates. That ink and paint key looks awesome! I wanted the ears but they were sold out.

It’s coming this week but you have to sign up for a lottery
Thanks, yes I saw! It's only the second pin in the collection and I'm already regretting starting it... I love the idea of the collection, but when I started it I had no idea it would be a challenge to complete it!:confused3

Looks like it was released today. I signed up for the pin and the ornament. Got an email today saying I was able to buy the pin. Of the 2 items, that's the one I wanted more, so that worked out. Certainly was a lot easier than fighting the server errors all morning.

Looks like it was released today. I signed up for the pin and the ornament. Got an email today saying I was able to buy the pin. Of the 2 items, that's the one I wanted more, so that worked out. Certainly was a lot easier than fighting the server errors all morning.
Thanks. I signed up but didn't get it. If I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have bought the case. Hopefully they'll release some for everyone else after tomorrow... :(

Thanks. I signed up but didn't get it. If I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have bought the case. Hopefully they'll release some for everyone else after tomorrow... :(

I was hoping for the puzzle but no dice. I assume if certain folks change their mind and don't purchase their lottery items, those would be released on the website for the public. Also, the language for the Merch Pass is "Early Access" so hopefully that implies a general release date later on :).

I am looking for the Cinderella puzzle that won’t set me back $150 from eBay. Anyone looking to get rid of theirs?

tons of frozen puzzles already on eBay listed from $75-100 if you are desperate.

When is this collection going live for those of us who didn’t win the lottery? I thought I saw a date somewhere but I can’t find it now

When is this collection going live for those of us who didn’t win the lottery? I thought I saw a date somewhere but I can’t find it now
This is on the FAQs page, I’m not sure if there was a date for the frozen items though:
What happens if I am not selected for the drawing?

If your entry is not selected, you will not receive the early access purchase opportunity for the product. These products may be offered for sale at shopDisney.com and/or in the Disney store at a later date.

I noticed the Frozen castle collection pin disappeared from the ShopDisney site yesterday. When you go to the page it shows Ralph and says there was a glitch.

I’m still holding out hope that the merchpass sale was a presale, and they’ll eventually put more on sale, but it seems unlikely. Very disappointed. I know people liked the merchpass if they won, but if you didn’t it meant your ability to buy was completely out of your hands.

Im not an eBay shopper but I searched for the pin just to see what was there. They’re selling for $60-$70 right now. At least Merchpass gave the resellers a more convenient purchase experience... :badpc:

Anyone looking for frozen castle collection items, apparently they went back on sale today. The pin is there but when I click add to bag it says it’s out of stock. :badpc: I just can’t win here!

Yeah I missed out on the pin too. I guess it's all well and good since we just moved and the only thing that broke was...the castle collection pin display case D:

Honestly the quality of these items is pretty awful. I got the Cinderella Castle which was very hastily painted and has a slip of paper just randomly sitting behind one of the pieces of plastic for the windows and then the Frozen castle has...a lot of really weird design choices. And crooked windows glued on. Even if you look at the picture on the site one of the upper windows is crooked. I don't know why they decided to just have a light in the middle of the roof either without illuminating anything? I was hoping with the big COVID delay on these they'd be looking at quality due to all the complaints on Cinderella but...nope.

Anyone looking for frozen castle collection items, apparently they went back on sale today. The pin is there but when I click add to bag it says it’s out of stock. :badpc: I just can’t win here!
What really annoys me is they sold us that display case without telling us this would move to a merchpass system. not wakeup early and you can get it

It’s still listed under new items along with the ink and paint key that I want and Minnie Main Attraction upcoming items
The Ink & Paint Key is live - free with a $25+ purchase today only using the code INKPAINT

What really annoys me is they sold us that display case without telling us this would move to a merchpass system. not wakeup early and you can get it
Absolutely. It takes the ability to fill the case completely out of our hands (unless you’re willing to pay resellers). 👎

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts