Caution when driving.

madcoco

<font color=green>Learns something new here everyd
Yesterday we made a day trip to the MK.We were right behind an accident between a Van and passenger vehicle just inside the gate.This is the 3rd one we have personally seen this year. It happened where the road crosses to go to FTW and the back way to DTD.This is a dangerous intersection.No light.(I guess you would have a real backup trying to get through the MK gates) You have cars coming through the gates trying to merge into the right lanes going to the MK resorts where the busses and commercial vehicles are also fighting for space.Others zigzagging left for parking. and then there is the cross road to Ft Wilderness with people trying to cross in between.

Ahhh yes, the Jughandle... that's what we call it. I remember hearing over the radio about that accident, and to avoid that area.

Although I didn't see the accident, I'm willing to bet I know what happened. I'm guessing someone decided to run the stop sign, and got slammed into...

The only reason it's a dangerous intersection is because idiot drivers blow right through the stop sign. I see it happen every time I go through that area... the cars cut me right off.

Is that where you have to go right to get to the campground & it's really hard to find in the dark? If so, it's very confusing!

We find it's better to miss our turn than to try to cut across traffic. There's usually another way to get there. Well, except for FW. We ended up on a road behind Space Mountain once. No campground there! :rolleyes:

Tyler~I know this is off topic, but I saw you are a cast member. It's funny, because you are doing the EXACT thing I want to do when I retire...work in Disney Transportation. Cool!!!:bounce: :smooth: :bounce:

Originally posted by TinkHappy
Tyler~I know this is off topic, but I saw you are a cast member. It's funny, because you are doing the EXACT thing I want to do when I retire...work in Disney Transportation. Cool!!!:bounce: :smooth: :bounce:

hehehe... it's a lot of fun... great job for when one retires. I personally have worked in both Monorail and now currently Bus Operations. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter