CBR $75 Gift Card deal ending

I was able to move my dates to 9/5-9/15 and was able to keep my free dining offer AND get the gift cards. If a CM doesn't seem to grasp what you're asking for...try, try again with another CM.

Hi,

We have a bit of a issue and I think we may not be able to go to Disney this year at all.
I have a RO booking at CBR with $75 credit and I wonder if I can change that to say next year Feb or March. Anyone here knows?
CM that I spoke to over the phone says I have to visit this year at CBR.

And I was told that I can change RO to FD and still keep my $75! :)

Hi,

We have a bit of a issue and I think we may not be able to go to Disney this year at all.
I have a RO booking at CBR with $75 credit and I wonder if I can change that to say next year Feb or March. Anyone here knows?
CM that I spoke to over the phone says I have to visit this year at CBR.

And I was told that I can change RO to FD and still keep my $75! :)

I was under the impression next year would also allow the $75 gift card/promotion. I would call back and speak to another CM.

Hmm. I had booked before "the end of the deal", for January 2018, but never received an email or letter about the gift cards! Should I be worried?

We had another booking - well before construction was even announced, it was for the end of April 2017, and I did get the gift card email for that booking, and I did get the gift cards in check in, without asking for them, it was all ready.

Odd, isn't it?!

Hmm. I had booked before "the end of the deal", for January 2018, but never received an email or letter about the gift cards! Should I be worried?

We had another booking - well before construction was even announced, it was for the end of April 2017, and I did get the gift card email for that booking, and I did get the gift cards in check in, without asking for them, it was all ready.

Odd, isn't it?!

I had 2 bookings with the gift card offer. One for May 2017 and one for September 2017. I got an email for the May trip, but never received one for the September trip. I was told I would be fine. I think the auto-generated email was just sent to the first reservation on file?

I had 2 bookings with the gift card offer. One for May 2017 and one for September 2017. I got an email for the May trip, but never received one for the September trip. I was told I would be fine. I think the auto-generated email was just sent to the first reservation on file?
I never received an email on either of my bookings. I called and the CM verified that I am going to receive the GC.

@tee11 I have a booking for January 2018 and I did get an email that I would be receiving the GCs. For what it's worth I did book before the "offer" ended.

I tried searching but have not had much luck... I know that Coronado Springs is also under construction. Has anyone had luck getting the $75 GC with CSR? I have a reservation for 12.15-12.20. TIA

I tried searching but have not had much luck... I know that Coronado Springs is also under construction. Has anyone had luck getting the $75 GC with CSR?
No,no compensation was offered or is being offered for CSR Guests.

Hi, I signed up for the resort but called back today to add park tickets and dining package. The customer service person (Disney) said she couldn't add it and had to start a new reservation and cancel the old one. I explained to her I needed it tied to the original reservation due to the gift card special. So she she spoke with Guest services and they added a note to my account to relate it back to the original confirmation number so I'd get the gift card(s) when I arrived. Should I be worried as they would not send me a confirmation of the note (said they couldn't/didn't have a way to do it). I've got both confirmation numbers and the emails I got from them along with my gift card letter, but I don't want to arrive on my vacation and they try to deny it or say it doesn't work. Don't know what to do and no "evidence" that the note exists. Any ideas?

Hi, I signed up for the resort but called back today to add park tickets and dining package. The customer service person (Disney) said she couldn't add it and had to start a new reservation and cancel the old one. I explained to her I needed it tied to the original reservation due to the gift card special. So she she spoke with Guest services and they added a note to my account to relate it back to the original confirmation number so I'd get the gift card(s) when I arrived. Should I be worried as they would not send me a confirmation of the note (said they couldn't/didn't have a way to do it). I've got both confirmation numbers and the emails I got from them along with my gift card letter, but I don't want to arrive on my vacation and they try to deny it or say it doesn't work. Don't know what to do and no "evidence" that the note exists. Any ideas?

If Guest Services intervened and left a note on the account, you should be good. I wouldn't be worried.

Now that doesn't mean it won't get overlooked at checkin. Bring it up and ask them to check GS notes. Again, it should be fine.

If Guest Services intervened and left a note on the account, you should be good. I wouldn't be worried.

Now that doesn't mean it won't get overlooked at checkin. Bring it up and ask them to check GS notes. Again, it should be fine.
Thanks! That makes me feel better. Just hate to start out the vacation in a bad way by arguing with the front desk...lol

Thanks! That makes me feel better. Just hate to start out the vacation in a bad way by arguing with the front desk...lol

YW! If you have any issues with the resort, get in touch with GS. They'd probably end up issuing you the gift cards themselves by leaving them in your room or at the front desk.

So the booking deadline for the GC was March 20th, but it seems as if some ppl who booked later still received the GC. Can anyone confirm that ?

In my opinion the GC offer should have nothing to do with free dining.
Free Dining is offered wether a resort is under construction or not. The GC is for the inconvenience and you can not give it to only part of the guests when all guests are affected by the construction.

So the booking deadline for the GC was March 20th, but it seems as if some ppl who booked later still received the GC. Can anyone confirm that ?

In my opinion the GC offer should have nothing to do with free dining.
Free Dining is offered wether a resort is under construction or not. The GC is for the inconvenience and you can not give it to only part of the guests when all guests are affected by the construction.
*Free* dining was announced after it was made public that there was going to be construction at CBR. The $75 GC was used as an apology to those who had booked there without being advised of the construction plans and as a way to keep them from fleeing to another resort. And it was extended for a booking period following that announcement. Those who booked for *free* dining were advised of the disruption due to construction. If you decided to book there anyway, then it's not up to Disney to make it up to you.

Every time that I book my DVC home resort, there's an admonition on the website that parking is an issue there. It's been there for years now. I can complain about it as much as I want but the truth is that I and everyone else staying at the Boardwalk have been advised of the situation at the time of booking. Disney owes me nothing if I can't find a spot for my vehicle. And Disney owes nothing to guests who knowingly book a room in the middle of a construction zone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!