CBR: Where to Stay

WedWay72

Mouseketeer
Hey gang,
I haven't posted in a long time. My wife and I are staying at CBR next month and would like to hear where many of you think we should stay (building). This has been posted before but I like fresh ideas.

Priorities: reasonable walk to food court
My wife will be outside reading, weather permitting, while I'm at a conference...so she'd like a beach or pool to sit by.

I've been through the resort taking photos but it's been a while....so I'm looking to you guys for answers! :p

For total convenience, I would recommend Martinique bldg 25. For ambience, I would definitely be requesting Jamaica... to us it is the most beautiful of the villages, has a nice quiet pool, is convenient to Parrot Cay, which has a bridge to the food court, and is the 1st stop for the bus. Bldg 44 would be my 1st choice.

I agree with eeyore0062, but I want to add that yes, the buildings in the Jamiaca section are pretty, yellow with pale blue trim, but I feel you do not lose out on any ambience at all if you stay in any other section because the entire resort is beautiful :)

I have stayed in Martinique 25 twice and have walked the grounds and still feel this is the best location when you want beauty and convenience :) Click on my links below to see my pics of CBR, especially the CBR logo below which show what the new rooms look like.

Hope you and your wife have a wonderful trip, Wedway! :)

Hands down Martinique bldg 25.

I had a ground level waterview which was more expensive but the beach (and a hammock) were right outside my door.

The main pool and food court were a very short walk away.

The bus stop was a short walk across the parking lot.

Hope this helps.

Cara :wave: :wave: :wave:

We have stayed in all but the Trinadad buildings. All were great for different reasons. We like Barbados the best. We had a courtyard view with a small table and chairs. No foot traffic like waterview rooms in Martinique. It's a little longer walk to opr but your walking by the water so it's nice. I have heard Tri North has the best quiet pool because they only have 3 buildings. Anywhere sounds great considering it's 12 degrees here in Cleveland, Ohio. Have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter