Closed: CCV 80 Points for Rent $16 PP - USE BY 9/30/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any studio or 1 br (pref studio, not OKW or SS but it would do) for 4 or 5 nights between 4/27 and 5/4. 2 adults 0 children.
You have several 1 bed options if you do 4 nights, but all of them are more points than I can stretch it to unless you might consider 3 nights.

any studio three nights?
Just double checked and there is a Preferred SSR studio that can be had for up to 5 nights:
Check-In: Apr 29, 2020
Check-Out: May 4, 2020
87 points (I can buy one time use points)

OR 3 nights:
Check-In: May 1, 2020

Check-Out: May 2, 2020

Both 53 points

Looking for two nights, any resort, prefer studio, March 16-18.

Just double checked and there is a Preferred SSR studio that can be had for up to 5 nights:
87 points (I can buy one time use points)

OR 3 nights:
Check-In: May 1, 2020

Check-Out: May 2, 2020

Both 53 points

I would take Kidani savanna 7-19 to 7-22 for 57 points. Let me know if interested.

I would take Kidani savanna 7-19 to 7-22 for 57 points. Let me know if interested.
Yes I can do that.

Please send me a private message that includes your name address phone number email and names of everyone else in your party as well as ages if under 18.

Yes I can do that.

Please send me a private message that includes your name address phone number email and names of everyone else in your party as well as ages if under 18.
Sorry for the delay, if still available let me know and I'll send you our info.

Sorry for the delay, if still available let me know and I'll send you our info.
Hello,

I have 76 of my 80 points tied up right now on a pending rental, but I am waiting on payment and signing of the contract, if for some reason it doesn't go through I will let you know.

Would be interested in these points for 6/5 - 6/8 stay at AKL SV if there is any availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter