Celebrating 60th Birthday at Disney

coach323

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disney in June with my parents and my two children. My father will turn 60 while we are at Disney. Does anyone have any suggestion on a good way to celebrate his 60th birthday? Thanks.

How about a special fireworks cruise with the family? Bring some celebration things on board, have a cake available somewhere (I don't know if it's allowed on board.) Nothing like a sky full of fireworks to start a new year!:D Maybe a character meal (since the grandkids will be there) with a princess or two who may give him a birthday kiss on the cheek? ;)

My stepdad turned 75 during our Disney trip last year, and we did the birthday cruise. It took us from the Beach Club marina around the lagoons, into Epcot, then docked for the Illuminations show. They provided snacks and a beautiful b-day cake; they also decorated the boat with streamers, 2 doz. balloons & a big banner. We were able to keep it a secret until the very last second - he did not figure it out until he saw the Happy Birthday David banner on the boat. It was pricey, but worth it. It was a great gift for a Disney-holic, but in truth, I think it was my DD8 who got the biggest thrill from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter