Delete Thread

I've been terrible at staying caught up on the Disboards lately, but I saw on Instagram that you are leaving tomorrow, so I had to spend this evening getting all caught up on this PTR.
Your plans look great, as always! Hope you have the best time!!! :hmghost:

I've been terrible at staying caught up on the Disboards lately, but I saw on Instagram that you are leaving tomorrow, so I had to spend this evening getting all caught up on this PTR.
Your plans look great, as always! Hope you have the best time!!! :hmghost:

Thank yoj!

I know it's hard to believe for anyone who loves going there, and I'm not saying we'll never go again in the future, but I think we're just kind of over it for now.
Aww, I'll miss your Disney TRs, but I totally get it. I left Disney in May feeling like I was just done. Mind you, I had a nasty case of vertigo and no one there to help me, so that certainly soured my mood, but I was just generally done, too. I also had a crappy experience regarding the room check policy - although it did wind up being the only way I ended up getting my ME pass without actually having to leave my room since my calls got me nowhere :laughing: But there really is so much out there in the world to see and you and Josh are lucky to be able to go and explore it together. We still need to meet up at some point since we're so close! :hug:

As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Except when it doesn't.

I don't think anyone would be offended that it's time for some "away" trips. You know, I have long felt that Disney is a bit of a coping mechanism for me (overshare, sorry) from having a lot of horrible childhood vacations with my cheap and sometimes pretty awfully behaved dad. I have been making up for it for these last five or so years and indulging in the familiar at Disney (and Universal) as it's restorative and relaxing for me not to have to worry so much when I'm there. There's nothing wrong with that, just like there's nothing wrong with casting the net wider - you will see some more of Earth's magic and maybe one day Disney will be due for a return, and maybe it won't.

Hopefully you will tag your "regulars" in your TRs wherever they may appear. I always meant to do some reports for my "and beyond" adventures, but they're just a lot of work so I've never gotten around to it.

:flower3::flower3::flower3: Be well!

San Diego is awesome. We have been twice and still haven’t done everything there is to do. Granted we take breaks and don’t do touristy things everyday. Mild weather so could go anytime of year. Totally understand wanting to explore new things.

Also , Chicago is great. My sister in law lives there and we love to visit. Great food and lots of museums . I am from the South so just prefer visiting when it is not freezing.

I hope your travels elsewhere bring you just as much joy and adventure as those early Disney ones did. There's nothing wrong with seeing a little more of the world - I think that's healthy, even! There's so much to explore, and you and Josh make excellent travel buddies, so I'm sure it will be an awesome experience to go new places together. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'm looking forward to hearing about whatever you want to share with us about those other trips as well!

I hope your travels elsewhere bring you just as much joy and adventure as those early Disney ones did. There's nothing wrong with seeing a little more of the world - I think that's healthy, even!

:laughing: thank you dr. @MeghanEmily

There's so much to explore, and you and Josh make excellent travel buddies, so I'm sure it will be an awesome experience to go new places together.

Yes! We always have a good time on our little adventures. :lovestruc

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I'm looking forward to hearing about whatever you want to share with us about those other trips as well!

Can't wait to share them! Cali has boards on here at least so I can definitely post when we go there.

Christmas Trip-10 days!
YAY!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Also I have to work for 12 hours tomorrow so everyone wish me luck
:scared1: Good luck!

Up Close Penguin Tour.
This sounds like it'll be amazing - how cool!

Ringling Museum and Ca D' Zan
I LOVED this a few years ago when I went :thumbsup2

We're going to a restaurant that only serves dessert!
Ooooh, this sounds like heaven :cloud9:

You're getting SO close! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts