Delete Thread

We'll probably eat at Cowfish for lunch (I saw these amazing truffle fries online that somehow I've never ordered), and head to Universal Studios.

I was also able to put in my time off requests for next year last week (although we don't know till Jan if we get them off). But I do now my first week we'll be going to Chicago for a few days, and then San Diego for the rest of the week, and for our second I'd like to go to LA, and possibly do HHN on both coasts (maybe just going to the one in Orlando for a night or 2 on the way back).

We're going to a restaurant that only serves dessert! But the name and the names of the desserts aren't really appropriate for the boards so if you want to google it just look up "orlando dessert restaurant" or the first few words "orlando better than...".

Wait... why am I quoting things when I should just head to your TRs :rotfl:

How about, I will be excited to hear about all of your travels wherever they take you :)

I'm off to your new TRs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter