Delete Thread

Following, more food, more better! My family laughs about all of the Orlando restaurants I know that I have never been to. Thanks to the good people like you and schumi - pics, reviews, descriptions = all good!

The only weird thing that happened was the flight attendant decided it was her time to shine at the end of the flight, and started singing to everyone...
Maybe she hopes to make her break into a singing career by hoping for an agent on a flight :confused3 :laughing:

Our first experience was downright impressive compared to Uber as the driver drove the correct route to the correct place after only confirming where we were going once.
Imagine that! Competence :laughing:

Santa & Mrs. Claus getting scandalous at the Dolphin:
Oooh, scandalous indeed! :laughing:

Coming back to the hotel we also got a super small bus that after sitting in it for a couple minutes I realized it was a school bus that they changed the seats around in.
What?! This is so strange. As is the fact that resorts of this tier share a bus at all. I'm always baffled by that. Like shouldn't that be a benefit of staying at a better resort? Your own, oh I don't know, buses!? :confused3

If ghosts were real, I think he's the last person they'd reveal themselves to.
:rotfl:

3EoAACSl.jpg

C2BAfk6l.jpg
Gorgeous pictures! :goodvibes

The only weird thing that happened was the flight attendant decided it was her time to shine at the end of the flight, and started singing to everyone...

In fact when we came out of the gate, and Josh went to the bathroom, I was with the bags and she came out to the Southwest desk, took the microphone, and started singing to the new passengers too :rotfl:

What. the. heck??

That is very weird. Like, I don't even know what to say. I can say that my entire family would probably have done a really terrible job trying not to laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

after several weird experiences with Uber last trip

I wonder if it's the same in Orlando (i'm sure it is), but when we were in san francisco, a LOT of the uber drivers weren't from the city at all. Some of them were all the way from Sacramento but would drive to SF for the uber fares, but they didn't know how to navigate around town and didn't know the best routes and relied solely on their GPS. We ended up in cabs a couple of times there for convenience (like one was sitting outside of our hotel and we didn't want to wait on uber, and one drove up and dropped someone off at Coit Tower as we were leaving so we flagged him down), and they were both locals who'd grown up there.
I've only ever used Lyft for the Minnie van, but maybe we'll use it more on our trip this time to try it out.

and Shay Mitchell was good in it

Well that's saying something, LOL!! Poor Shay! She was good as Peach, I just still judge her Emily-ness from PLL sometimes. But, she's so pretty!

As we were finishing boarding a lady ran up to board the bus (which still had room), and the driver looked at her, closed the door, and drove away.

This happened to me at Hollywood Studios before!! It made me so mad!!

Josh wanted to watch Ghost Adventures. I hate that show because the host is awful. He's very showman-y, and loud.

I make fun of that guy all the time, lol!!

Voice recording: *soft mumbling sound*
Ghost Adventures Guy: Did you HEAR that?? Someone CLEARLY said "Get out or I will kill you and your WHOLE familyyy!!"

Awww!! :lovestruc

the lady at security said it happens when people have baggy pants.

Interesting...

The flight was uneventful, but there were some pretty clouds when the sun rose:

z0C6IsNl.jpg

Wow! Beautiful!

Oh. My. Gosh. Like, what???!

Our first experience was downright impressive compared to Uber as the driver drove the correct route to the correct place after only confirming where we were going once.

mTdkQpp.gif

Holy cow! That's, like, unheard-of with Uber!

But after a 20 min wait (and then stopping at 4 other resorts) we headed out to Disney Springs.

That's so inconvenient. :headache:

As we were finishing boarding a lady ran up to board the bus (which still had room), and the driver looked at her, closed the door, and drove away. I was a little stunned, because I didn't think they were allowed to do that, and it seemed so deliberate since he closed the door after he saw her. Later that night I was running up to the stop so the bus didn't pull away, and a CM by the bus stop told me I didn't need to run because once they see you a Disney bus will never take off.

KhopMgu.gif

Oh my goodness! I didn't think they'd do that either, but obviously some of them will!

If ghosts were real, I think he's the last person they'd reveal themselves to.

:rotfl:

Luckily, Lesley had a bit of a wait at the restaurant and I wasn't too late. It did take me a minute to navigate to The Edison despite trying to take note of where it was earlier.
Yeah it was fine! I had plenty of entertainment to watch!

Lesley had surprised me and brought some very thoughtful gifts. She got me a Fox and the Hound pin and ornament, and a little magnetic Groot. Thanks again, @Lesley Wake!
Of course! I like giving gifts...

Right before we left a lady came up to us started dancing with us, asked me to hold her drink (then asked if I wanted any which I declined), before kissing both of us on the cheek and walking away.
Yeah, that was weird!

After it only being the first day and already having so many awful bus experiences I was very glad for the rest of the trip we wouldn't need to take any Disney buses again.
Luckily I was able to avoid buses as much as possible with my split-stays! I think overall I didn't have too many bad experiences, specifically because I didn't have that many experiences! Though I feel like even the boats have been reduced - Friendship boats were easy enough but the boats from Wilderness Lodge always had a bigger delay.

Underneath the dolphin exhibit where you can see them swim we saw a little boy with his hand to the glass looking intent. If you've seen the trailer for Aquaman, there's a part when he's a kid and touches the glass in an aquarium, and is able to communicate with the fish. I'm pretty sure that's what this little boy was doing too :rotfl:
That would have been pretty cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!