Celebration at the Top-Savor, Sip and Sparkle?

I planned this for my family when it first came out and we enjoyed it. So when we went back with friends in December I booked it again. It is an experience and well done. The food is very good - includes sushi as well and the desserts are excellent. You are in a private wine room with a great view of the fireworks and you can also go outside like the restaurant side does when the fireworks begin- but on a different part of the roof so it is just for sip and sparkle. Very well organized as well. Open bar for the entire time you are there, but also has coffee service. I went first time but passed on going again and stayed back to watch my granddaughter since it is not cheap and I felt it was a bit late in the evening to bring a 10 year old. The food at the top is always above par.

We had a great time during the event, although a bit rushed. The staff is wonderful and comes around often offering drinks. I probably had about 7-8 drinks and the servers just kept coming. It was nice because you get to try many different things you wouldn't normally order. If you plan on having a several drinks, the event can be worth it. If you are not much of a drinker, I would say it's not worth it. Food is great, but you will be waiting on lines for the first pass of food. The event would be much better if there were, say, 30 more minutes.

We were going to plan it again for our next trip, but the price increase from 99 to 110pp taking place in March (all in for 2 people is 273) made us both hesitate and say that money can be better spent in other restaurants we've wanted to try.

I hope my response is not too late for your trip. We have done this event five times now, and would have done it more but it was only offered on Sunday evenings (it is now offered on some Saturday evenings too), so didn't always work for us. As TheJRock300 stated above, there is so much food and adult beverages, though we have never encountered lines for the food. My husband is super picky, and they have been great in accomodating him (he won't eat most sauces, so they made him his choices without the sauces). We have thought this was one of the more reasonable special events for the amount of food and drink offered. We are going again in early June, and I can't wait!

Good morning just wondering how did you like the event? Was planning on booking it for a January trip and would like some feedback if possible
I hate to report that I did not enjoy this event like I had hoped. The room was very small and we did not get there early so that may play a part in my mixed feelings. If you plan on drinking A LOT of alcohol, then you may get your money's worth. The appetizers were so so and could have been much better. Try to get there extra early to get a seat by the window if you keep your reservation. ON another note, take some warm clothing. WE were so very cold during our trip this past January.

@DisneyaHolic23, my husband is picky as well, and we are doing this in a couple of weeks. Did you give your dh’s “Wishlist” before going, or once you got there? Thanks!

Has anyone attended this event in the last few months? My husband and I are interested in going and would like to see some recent reviews. Photos would be awesome if you have them! Thanks!!

Has anyone attended this event in the last few months? My husband and I are interested in going and would like to see some recent reviews. Photos would be awesome if you have them! Thanks!!
I'm going Sunday. I will report back then with photos if that's soon enough.

I went last Saturday with my daughter. We really enjoyed the event. BTW, my daughter is 28 so we were able to enjoy lots of good wine and they had a full open bar. The appetizers were plenty to make a meal. About three different types of sushi, two flat breads, some duck fried rice and a beef dish. The view is beautiful and once the fireworks are over you can come back inside and enjoy more drinks and desserts. I would say the event is worth it, if you drink but as others have said without the alcohol it would be pricy. Also not really a very kid friendly event. The servers were all very nice and attentive.

I went last Saturday with my daughter. We really enjoyed the event. BTW, my daughter is 28 so we were able to enjoy lots of good wine and they had a full open bar. The appetizers were plenty to make a meal. About three different types of sushi, two flat breads, some duck fried rice and a beef dish. The view is beautiful and once the fireworks are over you can come back inside and enjoy more drinks and desserts. I would say the event is worth it, if you drink but as others have said without the alcohol it would be pricy. Also not really a very kid friendly event. The servers were all very nice and attentive.
Thanks for the feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter