Celebrations Magazine

wmarin

SIDisneyFan
Does anyone have back issues to Celebrations Magazine from Celebrations Press? I'm looking to get my hands on the issues that I missed. Thanks.

FYI...Celebrations Magazine is devoted to the magic that is Walt Disney World. You can purchase a subscription for $29.99 from their website at CelebrationsPress.com. The magazine is published bi-monthly. They are currently up to issue number 17.

You can order the back issues direct from Celebrations Magazine. I've just subscribed to the magazine and also ordered the back issues available. I don't think they have the first, fourth and fifth issues but they have all the rest available. Hope that helps

Does anyone have back issues to Celebrations Magazine from Celebrations Press? I'm looking to get my hands on the issues that I missed. Thanks.

FYI...Celebrations Magazine is devoted to the magic that is Walt Disney World. You can purchase a subscription for $29.99 from their website at CelebrationsPress.com. The magazine is published bi-monthly. They are currently up to issue number 17.
As of May, , 2015 we are now up to issue 41. Almost 7 years worth of Magic to be read. :)

Celebrations Press has 2 Christmas hardcopy books available, Guide to the Magic for Kids books (award winning), 41 issues / years of the magazine and a Halloween book due out in September!!! Go and check it all out!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter