Celebrity Edge

hertamaniac

DIS Veteran
It looks like they just released her out of the dock. The videos I have seen on this ship is impressive to me.

Is anyone booked on her over the next few months? Looking for feedback for a potential spring sailing.

Thanks!

The ship does look amazing. They are refurbing many of the older ships to have more of the Edge's aesthetics. I think Summit will be happening early next year. Would love to sail on the Edge, or heck, any Celebrity ship again soon. I think we will have to wait a while to be able to do a cruise again without our son.

The ship does look amazing. They are refurbing many of the older ships to have more of the Edge's aesthetics. I think Summit will be happening early next year. Would love to sail on the Edge, or heck, any Celebrity ship again soon. I think we will have to wait a while to be able to do a cruise again without our son.

I didn't know they were updating their older ships to Edge-like appearance; that is really interesting. We are doing a different cruise line next month, but I am concerned it won't live up to Celebrity's standards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter