Celiac's Disease...HELP

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
So, I recently went to the Dr's and got a blood test done...but didn't opt for a Celiac's Disease test. (If there is one). I have majority of the symptoms such as:

- Low Vitamin D
- Joint/Muscle Pain 24/7 / Back Pain sometimes.
- Depression
- Lack of Sleep. Never feel tired.
- Brain Fog!! (Definitely been suffering this for way too long).
- Lack of Motivation
- Irritability
- Irrational Anger / Short Temper
- Mood Swings
- Loneliness/Isolation....
- Memory Loss

I haven't been officially diagnosed but from my recent blood tests: I have low vitamin D, URI and pre-diebetic. It is hard for me to lose weight. The Dr gave me Vitamin D pill description, take 1 per week...just started taking it. But I am going to go back and see about Celiac's Disease. I know from the internet there is NO pills to take to help, unless I'm wrong.

I'm looking for help from people who have Celiac's Disease. What happened when you first were diagnosed? Is there any type of treatment other then dieting? What has worked for you? What hasn't?

So, I recently went to the Dr's and got a blood test done...but didn't opt for a Celiac's Disease test. (If there is one). I have majority of the symptoms such as:

- Low Vitamin D
- Joint/Muscle Pain 24/7 / Back Pain sometimes.
- Depression
- Lack of Sleep. Never feel tired.
- Brain Fog!! (Definitely been suffering this for way too long).
- Lack of Motivation
- Irritability
- Irrational Anger / Short Temper
- Mood Swings
- Loneliness/Isolation....
- Memory Loss

I haven't been officially diagnosed but from my recent blood tests: I have low vitamin D, URI and pre-diebetic. It is hard for me to lose weight. The Dr gave me Vitamin D pill description, take 1 per week...just started taking it. But I am going to go back and see about Celiac's Disease. I know from the internet there is NO pills to take to help, unless I'm wrong.

I'm looking for help from people who have Celiac's Disease. What happened when you first were diagnosed? Is there any type of treatment other then dieting? What has worked for you? What hasn't?

I don't have it but have been tested for it (there are several blood tests that they start out with and then you can have a colonoscopy/endoscopy to get biopsies for confirmation).

The biggest symptom is gastrointestinal and skin disorders can often follow. Why do you think you have it?

Most people in North America and the northern latitudes are vitamin D deficient so I don't think that is enough to go on. What is your diet like? What type of foods do you eat. You say you can't lose weight and are pre-diabetic. Being overweight and not eating right will cause most of the symptoms you listed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!