Cell Phones or Smart Phones usage over in Italy???

I looked at the international plan, but when I went to Europe it was cheaper to buy a sim card. You can usually get several gigs of data, a few hundred minutes, and unlimited texts for about 20 euros. Unlimited data is more, but not usually necessary if your hotels have free wifi.

We just got back from England, France and Germany, and used TEP Wireless over there to have internet, calls and messaging. Worked really well. It was cheaper than Verizon's international plan and gave more access to data, which is what I wanted when we were out and about since I used Uber, Google, etc. while we were touring. The whole process with TEP was easy, so if you think that you will particularly want internet while away from hotels and such, that's a good option. Through their app, you can call and text people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts