Chaco's... Are they comfortable all day??

The thing about Chaco's is that they are designed to "mold" to your feet and once you wear them for multiple wears, they shape to your arch and curves of your individual foot.

My wife and I both tried them and couldn't get them right on our feet and they were uncomfortable. However, I really wanted a pair and so around a month or two later, we went to a small local store where they actually "fit" your Chaco's when you purchase them by adjusting the straps for you. They taught us how to adjust the straps and that made ALL the difference in how they feel.

My wife and I are constantly on the go on the weekends and I wear mine at least once all day a week. Once the straps have been properly adjusted and the shoes have molded to your feet, I find that they're more comfortable than my Cole Haan dress shoes with Nike Air (which is saying something because those babies are like clouds). They aren't for everyone, and they do take some time to get used to, but I find that they're extremely comfortable and I have no blisters or issues whatsoever.

I love mine! I wear them all over water parks and amusement parks and have never had a problem. Yes, I wear them in the pools, ect. don't take them off and they are fine.

Thank you! I had them adjusted for my feet. They were too tight. The left foot is worse than the right. I would return them if I could. I am still trying to wear them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter