Chance for BWV in March?

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
As some of you probably know - we are in the process of adding on 100 points at BWV. We sent in our closing documents already - so who knows how long until it is all finalized. I know that BW is hard to get in the Fall and that is our preferred time to travel. That is one of the reasons that we decided to add on. But, we are planning our first March trip for 2014. How likely is it to be able to get a room then? I know we are already past our 11 month booking window, but if we get our points before the 7 month do we still have a shot? If not, I will probably bank the points and use our AKV and stay there instead. Already reserved there just in case. :goodvibes

When you say you are adding on, do you mean through Disney or resale. If through Disney, you can make the reservation now using those points. If you mean via resale then you do have to wait until after closing.

If closing documents for a resale have been sent in you should be able to close and get into the system before the end of June meaning you are likely to be no less than 8 months out when you reserve. Even at 7 months out you will easily be able to get pool/garden view that time of year and at 8 months you may even have a chance for boardwalk or standard.

When you say you are adding on, do you mean through Disney or resale. If through Disney, you can make the reservation now using those points. If you mean via resale then you do have to wait until after closing.

If closing documents for a resale have been sent in you should be able to close and get into the system before the end of June meaning you are likely to be no less than 8 months out when you reserve. Even at 7 months out you will easily be able to get pool/garden view that time of year and at 8 months you may even have a chance for boardwalk or standard.

Adding on through resale. We bought direct from Disney - AKV five years ago, so this will be our second contract.
We sent in our closing documents and title company has confirmed receipt. No further news yet. Thanks for the good news. I hope that we will get the points by June. Can't wait for our first visit during Flower and Garden! We have only been to Disney in November, December, and February. Never during any other months.

EPCOT is so beautiful during flower & Garden. :)

I also think you will be able to get into BWV for March - the 7 month window doesn't open until August and you should be able to book well before then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter