Chances of buying VGC direct

It would not surprise me lots of the ROFR process were somehow different where deeds that are recorded in CA are concerned. CA regulations are often quite different from anywhere else. I don't know that it's the case, but, spitballing, it wouldn't shock me to learn it has oddities.

I’ve seen two pass recently at $155-that’ll save you $80 pp over direct (and if you mainly want DL the perks don’t matter much).

Broker is Fidelity Resales. They tend to have the most realistic listing prices among all of the brokers I looked at.

From your experience is it true that more listings are available at the end of the year?

Unfortunately, i don’t have much experience as I only started thinking DVC rather recently. Since I started looking a few months back Fidelity has only had a handful of listings. All for about the same price and all going rather quickly.

Not sure if DVC is any different but with typical timeshares there tends to be a bump of sellers towards the end of the year because they want to avoid having to pay the next maintenance fee.

Unfortunately, i don’t have much experience as I only started thinking DVC rather recently. Since I started looking a few months back Fidelity has only had a handful of listings. All for about the same price and all going rather quickly.

Not sure if DVC is any different but with typical timeshares there tends to be a bump of sellers towards the end of the year because they want to avoid having to pay the next maintenance fee.

Thanks for this. Now back to monitoring broker sites. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter