Change ADR's to fit change to MK?

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
We just read that we should go to MK on Saturday as the crowds will be low. Should I change my dining plans also? We were suppose to be in AK and then eat at coral reef for lunch.

How bad will be MK on a different day? What to do? Switch around or not?

honestly, we were at MK Fri, Sat, Sun, Tues and Weds and I really didn't notice a huge difference in the crowds. (except whan it rained) I was also expecting Sat to be less crowded from what I had heard but it wasn't. I wouldn't change the plans you already have due to that.

Nearly everything I have ever read says MK is the most crowded on Saturday, as it is the "must see" park for many. Don't think it is ever not crowded, but early and late are the best. Keep your ADR's :)

Wow, thanks folks, I had read on another site that the list had best days and worst, followed by don't go to this park on this day.

It was all broken down for the entire two years. I guess I will just keep things the way they are. I had worked so hard to figure it all out in the first place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter