Changes at California Grill

Originally posted by Maistre Gracey
OH NO! :eek: I can be a very patient person while lounging with a drink while waiting for dinner.... BUT, with this new procedure, things could get ugly! :teeth:

MG

I thought as long as you have a PS you can wait up at the bar? We have a PS for 20 minutes after Wishes and we were told we could show up early, get a drink and watch from the observation deck. Is that not true?

Oops! Guess I started to panic and didn't see there was a second page. Never mind. Sorry.

I got a PS at CG for 7:50, after MFV/Wishes. I was told to checkin at the 2nd floor podium and make any window seating requests at that time. Since I've never been to CG, is there still a view of MK and the castle from anywhere in the restaurant?

What time would the fireworks be on a Saturday night in the "off season?" We'd like to time the meal appropriately to see the show while up there.

Originally posted by ducklite
The 4th floor viewing area is still open to the public.

see the amazing tops of the trees!
:p

no 4th floor viewing area will compare with the views from the top.

In any case, If you get ressies at CG, can you go out on the viewing decks?

We had a reservation at the CG on July 23 for our 27th anniversary. We went out on the observation deck while waiting for our table. The view was fantastic, however, the bird droppings on the railings was abundant. This was not just a day or two amount. Don't they ever clean out there? We didn't stay outside as it was really unappetizing. I know I should have said something to someone, but we were in a celebration mood... But yuk!

What time should you get a PS for it you want to be able to see the fireworks? We will be there in March, 2005 if that makes any difference.

Calendars with times of parades and fireworks are shown for each park on disneyworld.com They are usually posted about 2 months prior, ie, the November calendar was posted the first week of September.

Once you have a monthly calendar on your screen, just click on the date and the daily event times will appear.:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter