Changing a package due to AP purchase.

terri33inne

DIS Veteran
I booked several months ago a ticket & room package with the fun & sun discount I believe. Now, it looks like we'll be taking a quick trip in about 3 weeks (currently room only reservation), and we plan on going in Feb 2021, so I'd like to just go ahead & purchase AP's to cover all 3 trips.
  • When I go to change my reservation for the July trip it won't let me switch to a no ticket reservation, the most I can cut it to is a 2 day PH.
  • I tried to just re-book for July but our resort is not showing availability.
Any suggestions? I know they can only convert regular tickets to an AP at the parks, and I'd have to wait for July not helping with our March trip.

You will have to call & ask if it can be converted to a ticketless package. You might not be able to make it a room only since room & package reservations are separate systems. And the regular CRO agent might not be able to do it but might have to get guest services involved. And hopefully your July dates will have AP discounts soon.

Doesn't the Sun & Fun package require tickets to be purchased? If so, you can't modify it and keep the discount.

If the trip is paid in full you can apply the ticket value to the AP price. We did it half way through our stay in 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!