Changing PH to AP!

shopgirl72

<font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W
I bought a new 4 day PH after our trip last summer to start getting a jump on tickets for this year! Now I've decided to get APS! Taking 3 trips this year!!! Can I trade the PH amount paid toward an AP? PH has not been used, bought it at TDS, and I have the receipt/ What do you think? Thanks for any info!

You should be able to. In February we brought to WDW 2 7-Day PH that only had 3 days remaining on each. We were able to apply the value of those 3 days towards the AP we purchased while there. Call TDS to see if they can do it there, if not, we took care of ours right at the park....you may also be able to do it at check-in if you are staying on-property.

Must be done at TDS or Park Entrance or Downtown Disney (some others as well)

Thanks
Jason

You will have no problem doing this either at one of the park entrances or TTC.

Have a great trip. :Pinkbounc

MELSMICE how do you get two coundowns going at once? We are going in July and back again in Dec. Would like both counters up! Thanks!

Originally posted by shopgirl72
MELSMICE how do you get two coundowns going at once? We are going in July and back again in Dec. Would like both counters up! Thanks!

Through the Technical Support Board - the same way I did the first one. I just repeated all the steps & the 2nd one appeared under the first.

You should be able to do this also. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter