Character Bag

ActionComics25

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a bit of guidance from people more talented than I am.
This year my whole family is taking a quick trip to Disneyland, even my brother will be coming to CA from Afghanistan. As a surprise I'm putting together park survival bags themed in everyone's favorite characters. For example my mom loves Cinderella so she's getting an over sized Cinderella purse with a Cinderella lanyard, Cinderella pins from my collection, a cute Cinderella t-shirt with an "I'm Celebrating" Cinderella button and some home-made ears. I'll also probably add themed socks and a few necessitates for the park, like ponchos.
The problem is I'm having is finding a Chip and Dale bag/backpack that doesn't exceed $100 which is a bit out of reach for this project. I've already changed my Dad's characters from the Splash Mountain gang to The Avengers for ease of availability and I don't want to change this as well, especially because it's just the bag I can't seem to find! If you know of any Etsy shops that do character bags within my budget (under $50) or have any patterns for Chip and Dale that I can add to a basic fabric bag (or any other ideas!) I'd appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!