Character Cobbler Miniature Shoes

PirateKitty

DIS Veteran
Does anyone on here collect the miniature shoes? I have Tinker Bells, Cinderella's, Minnie's & Maleficent's. I'm still looking for Cruella DeVille & Jessica Rabbit. I also heard there was Peter Pan, but can't find much about these anymore. Anyone else a fan? :flower1:

I have Tinker Bell and remember seeing Maleficent and Minnie but not the others. I don't think there was a Peter Pan. I collect Peter Pan and Tinker Bell and I would have remembered that one and bought it. :rotfl:

The Disney Store also sold miniature shoes at one time. They were sculpted resin and very detailed. I can't remember which characters were sold besides the ones I have (Tinker Bell and Alice in Wonderland) but I'm almostt sure they were all women.

I did a google search and didn't come up with much.

I'll keep looking.

Thanks! My parents purchased the ones I have, and my fiance tried bidding for the Cruella one on ebay to suprise me, but he was outbid. I wish they hadn't discontinued these items.

PirateKitty said:
Thanks! My parents purchased the ones I have, and my fiance tried bidding for the Cruella one on ebay to suprise me, but he was outbid. I wish they hadn't discontinued these items.

They are cute!! I don't think they were big sellers when they were available.
I remember seeing a ton of Maleficent and Minnie shoes discounted at the Disney outlet in Orlando. That was a few years ago.

i have one of these for sale jessica rabbit been sitting on my shelf for 20 years or more didnt know these were so sot after if any ones intressed let me know

Hi I am looking for this item as a present for someone very special, I wasn't sure it even existed until I recently discovered a website that had the actual image of it. Can anyone help… Please contact me if you can

i have a jessica rabbit shoe i was looking to sell but i cant find what its worth i have seen some for $110 to $160 and one for $260 does anyone know what its really worth? thank you

i have a jessica rabbit shoe i was looking to sell but i cant find what its worth i have seen some for $110 to $160 and one for $260 does anyone know what its really worth? thank you

Loving 2 baby's are you still on this site?

If so can you contact me if you are still seeking an answer... Thanks HAGD

Does anyone on here collect the miniature shoes? I have Tinker Bells, Cinderella's, Minnie's & Maleficent's. I'm still looking for Cruella DeVille & Jessica Rabbit. I also heard there was Peter Pan, but can't find much about these anymore. Anyone else a fan? :flower1:
I’ve been collecting them for several years. I have Cinderella, Cruella, Tinker Bell, Minnie, Maleficent, Mary Poppins. I’m looking for Jessica Rabbit and Ariel.

i have one of these for sale jessica rabbit been sitting on my shelf for 20 years or more didnt know these were so sot after if any ones intressed let me know
I see this is an old thread. I’m looking for a Jessica Rabbit shoe. If you know anyone selling one I’m interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter