Character meal on MNNSHP night?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
Hi,
We are thinking of going in Oct. this year and taking advantage of MNNSHP for the 1st time. I have been reading about it, and I see that you can get PS for dinner between 5-7, and then not have to leave the park for re-entry to the party. This sounds like a good plan, but I was wondering if all of the usual character meals are offered, and if so, which would you recommend? Thanks!:rolleyes:

Last year for MVMCP, DIsney offered an "add on" dinner package to the tickets at the LTT. Actually, it was just a reservation held by a credit card, but you were allowed to make the reservation as soon as you purchased the tickets. That was way ahead of the normal 60 day window. My advice is to keep a close eye on the boards to see if Disney does something like that for MNSSHP this year (maybe they did last year. I don't remember).

We enjoy the LTT - with and without children. Food is good and there is something that should appeal to most everyone. The characters are Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. They'll be dressed for the occasion.

Enjoy the party - Wish we were going then!

We went to LTT for MVMCP. It was part of the "package deal" when we bought our ticket.

The food was very good. Really like the flank steak and vegetables. The mac & cheese was a little mushy, but everything else was very good.

The characters came around several time. Think it was Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Pluto and Mickey.

Also had a really nice server. Found an alternative (chicken strips) for our DS who is a picky eater. She also boxed our dessert to take with us. I think we were in and out in less than an hour.

One neat thing that happened is just as we got there for our PS, the fireworks (at the regular time) were getting ready to go off. They let us stand outside and watch before they seated us, even though they had called our name. It was just kind of special. We got to see those fireworks and then the MVMCP fireworks.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter