Character Meals

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Hi Folks
I want to book a character meal, can I do it from the UK or do I book while we are at DLP?
I like the sound of the Character meal at DLH, is that dinner?
I don't want a breakfast but probably dinner. Any ideas?
Any idea what characters appear at each venue.
I probably could get answers to this question if I ploughed my way through other threads, but this heat is getting to me and so I'm tired and taking the easy way out. Sorry to anyone who has to repeat themselves

The character meal at the DLH is at Inventions. They have a character dinner that we absolutely loved. They may have a lunch too, but I'm not sure. There were several characters there, including Minnie, Eeyore, Goofy, some other Pooh characters (Piglet or Pooh, I don't remember), a bunch of Robin Hood characters, the mice from Cinderella, and at least one other character that I can't remember. You can book in advance, but it may be just fine to book when you get there- we had booked in advance, but it turned out not to be necessary (this past March). ::MinnieMo

We stayed at Davy crockett ranch & characters turned up in restaurant during evening meal. So they will probably appear at your hotel too.

I've never done it but for dinner I would like to try Inventions at the DLH :)
It's quite pricey but from all I've read, worth every penny!

Hi,

We didn't book an actual character meal this last time at DLRP, only the tea party at Plaza Gardens, which was fantastic, well worth every penny. :love:
However we did book our Sunday evening meal at Inventions and the characters were everywhere - literally. When we arrived there was Robin Hood and Friar Tuck outside Inventions beside the grand piano, and it just got better and better. The food was amazing, definately our best experience of the holiday - but we didn't book a character meal, so I don't know if this is typical for Inventions or whether we were just lucky? :cheer2:

So do characters appear every dinner time at inventions? In to
other you just book dinner at investions not a character meal.

Simon

3 more days to go!!

sgrech said:
So do characters appear every dinner time at inventions? In to other you just book dinner at investions not a character meal.

I believe it's always a character dinner at Inventions. ::MinnieMo

Yes, I believe so too. We are also planning on booking this. Like you said Karen, it's quite pricey but you only live once and you can't take it with you!:rotfl2: In fact DH said he didn't want to go out for a Fathers Day meal this year and would rather we ate at Inventions on holiday! So we had a chinese takeaway instead and he will be having a belated Fathers Day meal!

Thanks everyone.
Inventions it is then:goodvibes

Thanks to everyone for all you advice. I have just booked a Character dinner at Inventions. I have reservered a table for 6pm is that a good time or would it be better later.

I think 6:00 should be great. We had dinner at inventions when we were there in May and it was absolutely fabulous in terms of the variety and quality of food as well as character interaction!!!!! Our meal was at 6:30. I think 6:00 is a good time because it might not be as busy as people tend to wait until park closes to eat. Also, don't know what age your children are but ours are 2 and 6 and any later than that and they are getting a bit cross and stroppy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter