Character Outlet Mall Question

Amunet

DIS Veteran
I think this may be the place to ask.

We LOVE going to both outlets to get our souvenirs and was wondering if anyone had experience with Christmas items in the outlets in January. We are going January 26-29 and was wondering if there would still be holiday items there?

Also, what would you suggest for the best way to get to the outlets? Staying at ASMo and flying.

Thanks!

I think this may be the place to ask.

We LOVE going to both outlets to get our souvenirs and was wondering if anyone had experience with Christmas items in the outlets in January. We are going January 26-29 and was wondering if there would still be holiday items there?

Also, what would you suggest for the best way to get to the outlets? Staying at ASMo and flying.

Thanks!
I would suggest following Liz Linen on youtube. She is an Orlando local who does a lot of vlogs at the outlets. Even if you only watch in the week or 2 immediately leading up to your trip, it should give you a pretty good idea as to what is in stock and what may still be around when you get there.

Yes Liz Linen is great. also to get an idea of the merch you may see I'd go on YouTube and look for late January 2018 Character Warehouse. That way you can see what type of stuff was there that same week last year.

Haloween Merch was there when I went in early December, so right around a 4 week turnaround for Halloween (if not sooner), so you may have luck with Xmas being about the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter