Character-Specific Scrapbooks

Melissa55

Mouseketeer
I’ve been trying to figure out a good place to put this and I hope I’ve picked the right one.

Does anyone else “collect” photos of themselves with characters in different outfits? I mainly focus on what I call the classic characters (the “Sensational Six” plus Chip ‘n’ Dale) since most princesses only have 1-2 costumes... Don’t get me wrong I’ve still met most of the princesses 3-4 times each they’re just not my top priorities lol!

I have a few friends who are fellow Disney fanatics but only 1 scrapbooks and she does trip-specific scrapbooks. Mine are kind of not ever “finished” because obviously I still plan to go on more trips. My friend said that would make her crazy. I’ve done a couple of trip-specific scrapbooks (like our WDW Honeymoon) but it just doesn’t appeal to me as much. My scrap books are divided into: Classic Characters, Princesses, Non-Princess Disney Movie Characters, and Miscellaneous (includes Star Wars, Pixar, TV show characters)

Does anyone else do this or am I alone in my weirdness?

For anyone interested, my current counts are:
Chip ‘n’ Dale: 5
Daisy: 7
Donald: 10
Goofy: 12
Mickey: 10
Minnie: 10
Pluto: 4

I do trip specific layouts, but then I have an 8x8 scrapbook where I put pics with me and celebrities in smaller layouts (5x7 photos) and yes, I count the Disney characters as celebrities.

I’ve always done a book for each trip but I really like the character idea!! I may have to “copy”!

I’ve always done a book for each trip but I really like the character idea!! I may have to “copy”!
Haha, go right ahead! I am sure I'm not the first one to do things this way. :) One thing I really like is I have found a lot of cute character-specific paper and stickers. Like for Donald I have a really pretty wave paper from Hobby Lobby, and for Minnie red paper with white polka dots from Michaels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!