Character Swap - Progress Thread - COMPLETE & FINISHED

The rest (except CatintheHat's) were mailed out this morning. :banana: For those that got DC, I have the numbers if you need it.

Enjoy!!!!!

I got mine today. I like them all but just wanted to metion that I LOVE Belle (probably will use for reading & not for Belle) and Marie. Those are my favs. Thanks guys! Thanks Stephanie, for hosting.

I got mine today. I like them all but just wanted to metion that I LOVE Belle (probably will use for reading & not for Belle) and Marie. Those are my favs. Thanks guys! Thanks Stephanie, for hosting.

Hey Dit I got my goodies today. Yay:banana: I love everything. Thanks for hosting...

Estherhead, are you talking about Belle's pieces? Her stuff is good isn't it?

What a great way to end the work week. I got my package on the deck this afternoon. All of the pieces are awesome. My DD and I went throught them together and she kept asking me when we could do to disney so that she could use them all (she is only 3 and 3/4)

My box arrived today. I am planning to look through it after I get the kids to bed.

Thanks for hostessing Stephanie!

THanks! THe paper is from DCVW Sweet Stack -- it is a really pretty set of paper.

Mine's turned up! its at home and i'm away at the minute tho so will have to wait to see the stuff - thanks for hostessing! xx

Received mine, Belle's and LaWanna's today. Thanks everyone. Everything looks great! Thanks for hostessing Stephanie!

Mine arrived Haven't opened it yet this weekend was friggin nuts and it's like I have everything due this month!!! AGGHHHH:eek::scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter